Naturdieta

Exclusive swiss formulations !

Versione Italiana English Version Seleziona la Versione
Choose the Version

Fill out the form below: you can stay updated on all our products. Please note: all fields are required. Thanks for your cooperation.

Personal data
Theme Selection
Verification code
Change image Enter the code below
Send / Clear data entered

Do you prefer to speak directly with us? Contact us at:

  • Phone (CH): (+41) 91.64.74.883
  • Vodafone Mobile (+39) 349.75.44.328
  • Tim Mobile (+39) 333.19.83.462
  • Orange Mobile (+41) 076.56.04.883
  • Fax (CH): (+41) 91.64.74.884
  • E-mail: info@naturdieta.com
  • Skype naturdieta1
  • Windows Messenger nuovomondo56@live.it
you are visiting: home » products » Mycream Women (Product - Pag. 1)
Product - Pag. 1

Mycream Women:

Natural Breast Reduction

Natural Breast ReductionThe natural herbal treatment Naturdieta for the decrease in breast size takes by targeting the fatty cells in the mammary gland thereby favoring the reduction of the breast size.

A woman who looks in the mirror in outlandish positions and complains of excess fatty tissue is now a figure of our times. This is demonstrated by the epidemiological figures: 85% of women, from the puberty onwards, have varying degrees of fat and the remaining 15% express concern or ego dystonic concepts at this regard.

Asian women and African have less localized fatnessAsian women and African have less localized fatness and with respect to the biotype Caucasian,Latin women tend to increase more fat on your thighs, while the Anglo-Saxon and Northern European on the abdomen and breasts. The manifestation of perforated and spongy zones form in the thighs, buttocks and breasts is perceived as a psychological nerve-wracking event for almost all women.
At an arcane perceptive hyperesthesia on fat, coincides similarly a situation of non-acceptance. Far from being indifferent to this state of being after the discovery of a small area of fat in parts unsuspected of their body , all women are opposed to the new situation with an incredible frown.

Sovente, le donne con seni troppo grandi soffrono di disagi fisiciInstead of undergoing surgery, Wonderup - Naturdieta now offers the natural cosmetic method Mycream Woman for breast reduction combined with the Reductup woman, natural herbal supplement tablets. Often, women with large breasts too suffer from physical problems such as back pain, shoulder pain and neck pain ... as well as psychological and also have difficulties in carrying out routine work.

From the psychological perspective This condition may lead to poor self esteem caused generally by the discomfort caused by too much attention to breasts too large. Due to the constant pain and discomfort, many women have already opted for a natural breast reduction to overcome their problem.
The Mycream Woman cream and also the reducing breast tablets Reductup Women are herbal and all the ingredients are of high quality and no side effects; in addition the treatment with natural herbs Naturdieta for the decrease in breast size is convenient and represents an effective alternative to the surgery.

Concept by Webattuale
© 2012 Wonderup Sagl - All rights reserved | xhtml | css | webmaster | site guide |