Naturdieta

Exclusive swiss formulations !

Versione Italiana English Version Seleziona la Versione
Choose the Version

Fill out the form below: you can stay updated on all our products. Please note: all fields are required. Thanks for your cooperation.

Personal data
Theme Selection
Verification code
Change image Enter the code below
Send / Clear data entered

Do you prefer to speak directly with us? Contact us at:

  • Phone (CH): (+41) 91.64.74.883
  • Vodafone Mobile (+39) 349.75.44.328
  • Tim Mobile (+39) 333.19.83.462
  • Orange Mobile (+41) 076.56.04.883
  • Fax (CH): (+41) 91.64.74.884
  • E-mail: info@naturdieta.com
  • Skype naturdieta1
  • Windows Messenger nuovomondo56@live.it
you are visiting: home » products » Can Can (Product - Pag. 1) » composition » honey (Pag. 1)
Honey - Pag. 1

Can Can:

Honey in Can Can Gel

Can Can: Composition (Honey)The composition of honey is very complex: there are sugars, water, minerals, organic acids and enzymes although probably appear substances (quantitatively minor) not yet known.

Sugar

The main sugars, glucose and fructose, are monosaccharides; together constitute more than 90% of total sugars, the remaining 10% is given by sugars of varying complexity, some of which are obtained by the glandular secretion of the bees and the action of its enzymes.

Organic acids

All types of honey have a acid ration, in fact the values of ph are always between 3,5 and 4,5.
The acidity of honey is due to organic acids, and these, as well as make a contribution to the aroma of honey, contribute to a control action against microorganisms.

Mineral substances

The amount of minerals in honey is the order of 0.1-0.2%, the most representative is an essential part of potassium (Women are especially susceptible to potassium deficiency. The daily requirement of potassium in women is 3 grams . If you are unable to fulfill this deficiency with food, it becomes necessary to resort to food supplements, its essential function is to regulate, together with sodium, the amount of liquid present in the body. potassium is involved in muscle contraction (in particular of the heart) and in the propagation of nerve impulses, is relevant to the generation of energy), followed by chlorine, iron, copper, silicon, manganese etc.

Protein

HoneyIl miele è assai carente di sostanze azotate (tra lo 0.1 e l’1%); in questo minimo quantitativo sono rappresentate proteine ed aminoacidi d’ogni genere, tra le quali si distingue la prolina, ottenuta dalle secrezioni delle api. La Prolina è un’aminoacido che, in unione alla idrossiprolina ed alla glicina, forma la struttura base del collagene, una proteina basilare per conferire tono ed elasticità alla cute.

Enzymes

Enzymes are proteins that fulfill an important action of biological catalysts.
Honey contains various kinds of enzymes among which the main ones are: invertase, the diastase, catalase and phosphatase.

Vitamins

Vitamins are contained in honey in very low percentages, the quantity is undoubtedly due to the presence of pollen grains in honey.

Constituents of different kinds

In this category are all minor constituents such as, for example, the lipids, which probably derive from the presence of fragments of wax.

Concept by Webattuale
© 2012 Wonderup Sagl - All rights reserved | xhtml | css | webmaster | site guide |